Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last post of the year

This year has been a bit of a change for my blog in that I've actually been writing fairly regular posts. It can be seen from the blog archive sidebar the difference compared to my output in 2004 and 2005, with a leap from a lowly 13 and 12 post to a massive 105 posts this year. I've also given a slight change in the look of the blog and upgraded to the new version of blogger. My resurgence in blogging came about due to having several more of my work colleagues starting their own blogs. This spurred me on to put some more of my ramblings down in electronic form resulting mainly in football based posts, but also several recipes, some travel stories, and even some science! Due the having more friends blogging I also seen a increase in my blog readership, so I thank all those that occasionally glance at what I've written.

Happy new year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment