Monday, February 02, 2009

Pointless airport post

This post is a rather pointless post in which I've decided to list all the airports I've been through. There's no reason to it and it's not some internet meme (which I generally dislike and ignore), it's just a list I thought I'd create (just because I occasionally like making lists - I once, many years ago, listed [in my head] all the London pubs I'd been to - maybe I'll write them down if I'm bored [I semi-joke]). Here goes:

Europe
  • Glasgow International Airport (GLA)
  • London Heathrow (LHR)
  • London Luton (LTN)
  • London Gatwick (LGW)
  • London Stansted (STN)
  • London City (LCY)
  • Glasgow Prestwick (PIK)
  • Birmingham International Airport (BHX)
  • Manchester Ringway International Airport (MAN)
  • Cardiff (CWL)
  • East Midlands (EMA)
  • Paris Charles De Gaulle (CDG)
  • Amsterdam-Schipol (AMS)
  • Hannover (HAJ)
  • Berlin-Tegel (TXL)
  • Pisa Galileo Galilei (PSA)
  • Geneva (GVA)
  • Palma Mallorca (PMI)
  • Corfu International Airport (CFU)
  • Vienna International Airport (VIE)
  • Budapest (BUD)
  • Munich (MUC)
  • Dusseldorf International Airport (DUS)
  • Southampton (SOU)
  • Cork (ORK)
  • Nice (NCE)
  • Paris Orly (ORY)
  • Rome Fiumicino (FCO)
  • Faro Airport (FAO)
  • Verona Airport (VRN)
  • Tenerife South Airport (TFS)
  • Reykjavik Airport (KEF)
  • Dublin (DUB)
  • Arecife, Lanzarote (ACE)
North America and Caribbean
  • Newark (EWR)
  • Boston (BOS)
  • Miami (MIA)
  • Los Angeles (LAX)
  • San Francisco (SFO)
  • Burbank (BUR)
  • Phoenix (PHX)
  • Baton Rouge (BTR)
  • Detroit (DTW)
  • Atlanta (ATL)
  • Memphis (MEM)
  • San Juan (SJA)
  • Houston (IAH)
  • Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW)
  • Austin (AUS)
  • Seattle-Tacoma (SEA)
  • Minneapolis-St. Paul (MSP)
  • New York JFK (JFK)
  • Jacksonville (JAX)
  • New York La Guardia (LGA)
  • State College (SCE)
  • Philadelphia (PHL)
  • Beef Island International Airport, Tortola (EIS)
  • Pasco Tri-Cities Airport (PSC)
  • Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
  • Chicago O'Hare (ORD)

Rest of the World
  • Sydney (SYD)
  • Melbourne (MEL)
  • Brisbane (BNE)
  • Singapore (SIN)
  • Jakarta (CGK)
  • Dubai International Airport (DXB)
  • Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
  • Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport (HGH)
  • Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG)
  • Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)
[I may rate each one in terms of how much it has pissed me off whilst travelling through it - I can tell you now that Newark rates high on the piss-me-off-ability scale.]

No comments:

Post a Comment