Friday, September 12, 2008

Conflicting information

Tomorrow I'm planning on taking a trip to Hamburg seeing as I've not been out of Hannover during my 3 months here in Germany. I wanted to see what there was to do in Hamburg, so googled "tourist information Hamburg" and on the first page of results was the Visit Sweden site! I don't know how they've managed to get their site such a high rating on a search for information about a city in an entirely different country! Anyway that site didn't really help me decide what I'm going to do, so I might just go on this bus tour instead.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:24 am

    This is great! Actuallay, Sweden is a fantastic country so please just go there. If you want to visit us (= Visit Sweden's office in Hamburg) , you can get tips at http://www.hamburg-tourism.de/

    Best,

    Andreas

    ReplyDelete