Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Monkey see, monkey put on blog

So blatantly taking stuff from another blog here (found on the very good cosmicvariance which I keep plugging - read it for it is good), but I enjoyed it so I though I'd spread the joy. From this post there are some great cartoons/comic strips taken from this website - take a look at it and laugh. Here's a couple that were posted on cosmicvariance:


And here's a few I saw just looking at xkcd that I liked - there are some far more funny ones on the website though - I'm sitting at the back of my conference pissing myself whilst looking at them:


And for the truely geeky:

Definitely have a look.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:50 am

    The LJers amongst us will be glad to know that xkcd is available as a feed you can add to your flist.

    It's called xkcd_rss

    I like xkcd. And it's cute little raptor obsession.

    ReplyDelete