Thursday, March 15, 2007

Missing all the fun

The only disappointment about being at this meeting (well other than the fact that I have to leave it today and head to a proper meeting where there aren't any ski breaks) is that I missed seeing Daniel Kitson last night at the Glasgow Comedy Festival. I organised for a load of people to go to the gig before I realised I was going to be away. From a very preliminary report I hear that it was amazing, so I can only hope that he'll be in Edinburgh during the summer and I can get to see the show. Whilst not watching Daniel Kitson I was mainly dancing like a man possessed to Eurodisco classics in a videodiscopub (yes that's what it was called) and drinking copious amounts of Leffe (thanks Christian!). I now don't feel to hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment